15' PERSONAL PONTOON BOAT
Being able to float in 8" or less water, makes it the ultimate platform to fish those hard to get to fishing holes. Do not mistake the 8" for draft. Draft on this craft will vary depending upon how you have your boat loaded.
Shown with 4 optional rod holders, bench seat cushion, front folding ladder, battery and Minn-Kota trolling motor. Rear bench seat is standard on Fish N Sport model.
CLICK ON RIGHT & LEFT ARROWS ON IMAGE ABOVE FOR MORE PHOTOS.
Fish N Sport as shown above with optional canopy top, minn-kota trolling motor, blue bench seat cushion, heavy duty transom motor mount & 1 white mariner chair.
Hotwood's Fish N Sport was designed shortly after we introduced the LiL Sport for a customer that just wanted a little more length and buoyancy when fishing tributaries, where we know some of the best fishing really is.
With the added length, we had the ability to offer the front fish or dive deck, along with the rear splash deck, that is ideal to set your battery or gas can on to keep your main floor space open.
Extra length means, extra buoyancy, which means more stability for the person that wants to be up and moving around while on the water.
The Fish N Sport has been very popular with lake front home owners and fishermen alike.
You may ask, why the lower side rails on each side? Those are what we call rescue rails. A few years back we designed them for a rescue dive team that uses our pontoon boats in Pennsylvania for training and actual rescue missions.
Shortly after we added them on the Fish N Sport, we realized the value they added in so many ways. Not only are they great to grab while in the water, outside the boat, they make great dock bumpers also. if you have 4 people and need to carry the craft across land to the water, they are great grab and use as lift handles.
Note: Rescue rails can be added to any one of our 4 models.
Like our complete line of pontoon boats, the stability of this craft is unmatched by any other boat its size on the market.
Like our complete line, the Fish N Sport, has been very popular with water treatment plants or any type of industry that needs a maneuverable work platform as shown above in Chicago Illinois, to work from on the water that gives them the stability not found in any other craft this size.
PB-510-15 (15' Fish N Sport ) $4,600.00
PB-510-15-PC (15' Fish N Sport Powered Coated) $5,449.00
( Standard colors: Covert Green and Carlsbad Canyon Tan )
#SL-511 (Galvanized Shoreland'r Trailer) $1,299.00
One off custom powder coated colors as shown below, ( Call )
Custom color shown above on Fish N Sport is Agri Gray. This is not a standard color we offer, but was requested by a customer in the Naval community of Belfair, Washington, again Hotwoods went that extra mile to give the customer the color they wanted. It was a favorite among the crew here before it was shipped to its new home in Washington.
Shown above are the standard colors we offer, displayed on 2 Fish N Sport models. The left is Carlsbad Canyon Tan while the color on the right is Covert Green.
Photo above shows the color and texture of the rubber mat style flooring that both the Lil' Sport and Fish N Sport come standard with. This is a great barrier for moisture on the 3/4" marine grade plywood floor that is used as the foundation below the mat. Color on boat shown above is Covert Green.
Fish-N-Sport STANDARD FEATURES
- Heavy duty all aluminum construction. ( less marine grade plywood floor )
- All stainless steel hardware.
- Two 12-inch diameter pontoons. (.090 wall thickness)
- Two 8-inch diameter pontoons. (.090 wall thickness)
- Grade of aluminum used on pontoon logs. ( 5052 )
- Grade of aluminum used on all structural material ( 60 series air craft grade )
- 3/4-inch marine grade plywood floor.
- High grade vinyl covered floor.
- Vinyl covered floor space: 5' x 10'
- Front step / splash deck 5' x 20"
- Rear splash deck 5' x 10"
- Heavy duty rear transom motor mount.
- Motor mount dimensions. ( 10" wide x 7 3/4" tall x 1" thick )
- 10 horsepower rating.
- 900 lb weight capacity.
- Total boat length: 15 ft
- Total boat width: 6 ft 6in. ( that includes, side rescue rails )
- Total boat weight: 405 lbs. ( boat only ) trailer adds 320 lbs. (combined 725 lbs. ) no accessories included, in those weights.
- Outside floor edge lip 3 3/4" tall. ( all around interior edge of deck, no breaks for handrail openings )
- Handrails are 1 1/2"comfort grip round aluminum.
- Handrails 20" Standard. ( 34" Optional )
- Very popular to add 34" handrails on the rear only and have 20" on front of the craft.
- Side handrail opening 21"
- Front handrail opening 21"
- Rear handrail opening 21"
- Side rescue rails.
- Side rescue rails can be added to any boat we manufacturer.
- US Coast Guard Approved.
CLICK ON IMAGE ABOVE FOR MORE INFORMATION on our walk N Docks
By adding the Walk N Dock accessory to anyone of our 4 models you can turn your boat into a dock in seconds. This is a walkway system that Hotwood's designed to attach to any Hotwood's pontoon boat, that with the pull of 2 pins you are free from the walkway and going boating. When you are not boating the walkway is pinned to the boat with 2 quick catch pins, that then turn your boat into a dock. This has been a very popular option for the person that wants a boat and a dock.
Click on Play button for complete understanding of the stability of the Fish N Sport pontoon boat. The man on the front of the craft weighs 295 pounds and is trying hard to tip it, while the man on the rear that weighs 210 pounds, it is obvious this is not something you could ever do with any other craft this size, without ending up getting wet.
Hotwoods pontoon boat line, features, drainage at multiple points, to assure no water ever builds up on the deck of the boat. Natural rain water will keep your floor clean with the drainage it has.
When you call Hotwood's, you get a live voice immediately like Candy, that helped Bev Koon who sent the email above, that is ready to help with any situation, right down to the best way possible to deliver your purchase and save you anyway we can and build a working relationship that will last for years.