Hotwoods Aluma Sport 716
16' PERSONAL PONTOON BOAT
716 Aluma Sport is shown on the optional Shoreland'r galvanized trailer above, that has been customized to fit this boat with load guides and front step ladder. This trailer makes pulling your 716 down the road a breeze, as in most cases you will hardly know you are towing anything. Combined towing weight is 1,495 pounds. You can purchase your 716 with or without a trailer as shown. ( Boat above is shown with 20" handrails on the front and 34" on the rear and standard bench seat.)
Aluma Sport 716 Pricing
PB-716-16 (16' Aluma Sport 716) $7,995.00
Powder Coat Finish ( NA )
#SL-716 (Galvanized Shoreland'r Trailer) $1,899.00
Keep in mind, this craft like all our other models will float in less water than a prop will run in due to its low center of gravity and multiple floats that give it the ultimate in bouncy for a boat this size.
Being able to float in 10" or less water, makes it the ultimate platform to fish those hard to get to fishing holes. ( Do not mistake the 10" for draft ) Draft on this craft will vary depending upon how you have your boat loaded.
ALUMA SPORT 716 STANDARD FEATURES
- Heavy duty all aluminum construction.
- All stainless steel hardware.
- Adjustable rear bench seat. ( front bench can be added as an option )
- ( 6 ) 12-inch diameter pontoons (.090 wall thickness)
- Grade of aluminum used on pontoon logs. ( 5052 )
- Grade of aluminum used on decking and structural material. ( 60 series air craft grade )
- Hand formed .100" aluminum front cones with water deflectors.
- Rear pontoon caps .100" aluminum.
- Transducer mount, for mounting depth finder etc. ( Welded to inside pontoon right rear of craft. )
- 1,600 lb. weight capacity.
- 25 horsepower rating.
- Heavy duty rear transom motor mount.
- Motor mount measures 17 1/4" wide x (10" tall outside / 4 3/4" inside ) x 2 1/2" thick. Motor mount has a standard 12 degree angle.
- All aluminum flooring.
- Useable floor space length 13' 3"
- Useable floor space width 6' 11 1/2"
- Total boat length: 16' 6"
- Total boat width: 7' 2"
- Total boat weight: 875 lbs. ( boat only ) trailer adds 620 lbs. ( combined 1,495 lbs. ) no accessories included, in those weights.
- Outside floor edge lip 3" tall. ( does not apply in handrail openings on sides and front of craft )
- Handrails are 1/12" comfort grip round aluminum.
- Handrails 20" Standard (34" Optional)
- Side handrail opening 38 1/2"
- Front handrail opening 33"
- Rear handrail opening 33"
- US Coast Guard Approved.
When you call Hotwood's, you get a live voice immediately that is ready to help with any situation, right down to the best way possible to deliver your purchase and save you anyway we can and build a working relationship that will last for years.